Monday, October 15, 2007

Good Day

Hi,
If anyone ever reads this I would be amazed. I live in St Louis. I like to work on cars, drink beer, and occasionally ride horses. I grew up in the country. I learned how to hunt, camp etc. I went to college, was the president of my fraternity, met a woman and got married. I have a job, a house, 2 horses, 2 - 5 dogs and a cat. That is a rough summation of the current state of me. On this blog I plan on relating tales of my life. I am not a writer however so they will probably be barely legible and hard to follow at times. I do use spell check however so most of the words should be real actual words. My first second post will be a story about a pair of Fieros I wrote a couple years ago. The names may have been changed to protect something but the story is entirely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup comments go down here...